Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

HP DeskJet GT 5820 printer password forget

[personal information removed]

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@narendrasinghra,

Good day. Thank you for visiting the Hp support forums. I will be delighted to assist you here.

• Are you speaking about the wifi direct password?
  • Are you connecting the printer to another device like an iPhone, smartphone or iPad without a router using Wifi direct?

Let's try these steps:

from the user guide link: http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c04937829 you can get to know the wifi direct password by pressing the information button when the wifi direct feature is turned on.

• Refer to page 69 of the user guide for instructions.
  • Also, refer to pages 68-71 for instructions on how to connect using WIfi direct.

This should do the trick for you.

Good luck and keep me posted about the developments. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue and give the post a Kudos for my efforts to help. Thank you and have a great week ahead. 🙂

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I want to change my WiFi password 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.