Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Just bought HP Deskjet 2722 from Walmart on sale.  Can't get the 4 month free trial because my printer doesn't show up on the hpinstantink.com "choose printer" not even 2700 series...it offers 2730 and 2750.  It does offer 1 month free trial but I would like the 4 months

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi @baking7777,

I was able to check, unfortunately, your printer does not show on the eligible list.

I recommend you reach the HP Instant Ink team(contact info can be found on the home page) for assistance.

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

hp 2722 4 mth ink free walmart rcpt..jpg

Here is my WalMart receipt. the sticker that was on my HP 2722 cover/lid and the insert that was included in my packaging.

I will attempt to forward all this information to HP Instant Ink, BUT in case I screw it up, could you ALSO FORWARD IT TO HP INSTANT INK SUPPORT.

Thanks Barb King

HP Recommended

Hopefully, my information regarding my purchase of a HP 2722, with Walmart receipt, Instant Ink information included in my paper work in box and the sticker that was on my printers cover.  As previously stated, I will attempt to send this information to the HP Instant Ink support staff -- but if this one doesn't work maybe you could contact them.  Barb King

baking7777_0-1605349671772.png

HP Recommended

This information should help the instant ink phone support team to help you further.

Let me know the output.

HP Recommended

You're welcome 🙂

If you need further assistance feel free to reach out to us.

Have a great day ahead!

Please click “Accepted Solution” on my public post if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.