Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
01-24-2022 08:10 AM
Welcome to the HP User Community.
We must request help from the moderator team for this one.
The previous owner was responsible for having removed the printer from his / her / their account.
The issue can be sorted.
Removing a registered printer from its associated account requires access to private data.
I will send the request for you.
Request for Review
- I have submitted a request that our Community moderators review your question / concern.
- Our Community is not an HP business group.
- We are not HP Technical Support, nor are we HP Sales, Service, or Warranty.
- Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome: Our request is not a magic back door into HP Support.
- The time frame (how long it takes) for a response is not controlled by the Community.
- If / When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you.
- Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”. Vermin are looking for victims – don’t be next.
- Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data.
- Posting personal information at a public site increases your risk from rats and scammers.
HP Printer Support Home Page - References and Resources – Learn about your Printer - Solve Problems
“Things that are your printer”
NOTE: Content depends on device type and Operating System
Categories: Alerts, Access to the Print and Scan Doctor (Windows), Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software / Firmware Updates, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, Lots of How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, Manuals > User Guides, Product Information (Specifications), more
When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic
Enter the type and name of your HP device
Thank you for participating in the HP Community.
Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.
Click Helpful = Yes to say Thanks!
Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community