Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Ho photo smart d110 series

Hello,I bought my hp photo smart d110 series in USA,but now I live in Italy.i connected it by WiFi but even though this,the”apps web”don’t works,is it because the printer is set like USA and I’m using an Italian WiFi?Thanks for the answer.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Giulia79

Welcome to the HP support community.

Turn on Web Services from the Embedded Web Server (EWS)

Print a Network Configuration Page.

•  Print the page from the Wireless, Network Settings or Setup menu.

• On the Network Configuration Page, locate the URL(s) for Embedded Web Server address.

NOTE: 

If the URL for the EWS is http://0.0.0.0, the printer is not connected to a network. Reconnect your printer to the network, and then continue troubleshooting.

Figure : Locating the URL(s) for Embedded Web Server address

Locating the URL(s) for Embedded Web Server address
  • On your computer, open an Internet browser.

• Type the URL address for the EWS in the browser address bar, and then press Enter.

NOTE: 

Make sure to type the IP address into the Internet browser's address box. If typed into a toolbar search box or search engine, the EWS does not open.

• If a website security certificate displays in the Internet browser, click Continue.

The EWS webpage for the printer opens, which confirms that the printer is on the same network as the computer.

• On the EWS webpage, click the Web Services tab.

• On the Web Services Setup page, click Continue, Turn On, or Enable, and then follow the on-screen instructions

Figure : Example of clicking Continue

Example of clicking Continue.

You can refer this HP document for more assistance:- Click here

I hope that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.