Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite

I am thinking of signing up for the Instant Ink service, but before I do, I need to know how replacement cartridges will be shipped.  I live on a remote finca in Spain without a proper address.  The road I live on isn’t named correctly on any maps and understanding map co-ordinates is clearly beyond most delivery drivers.

My mail and parcels sent via the Spanish postal service are automatically held at the village Correos, which only opens for 45 minutes Mon- Fri, but that works well, because they call me when I have packages.

But it’s when things are sent by courier, that the problems start and  it depends entirely on the company and the driver, whether I receive it or not.  DHL are pretty good, but other companies have been very hit and miss.

I’ve spent far too many days waiting at home for a delivery only to get a message saying my address doesn’t exist or I was not at home.  Or I get a call and have to get in my car and drive to the village to meet them.  So now I always check how things are shipped before ordering anything.

So if anyone can advise me on the method used for sending replacement cartridges in Spain, I would be very grateful.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @MAZ8353,

I'd like to help!

I am unsure about the postal service we use, when you are signing up you will be to enter an exact address or request a shipment at an alternate address.

May I have the exact model name of the product? Refer to this document for steps to find the product details. Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

Keep me posted. 

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping

HP Recommended

My existing HP deskjet is very old, very temperamental, does not have wifi/airprint, so I need a new one.

I am currently researching which one to buy and the cost of cartridges is a major factor.

If the instant ink service would work well for me and not become a huge irritation every time new cartridges are dispatched, then I would seriously consider buying HP over other brands, hence my question..

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.