cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joolsy123
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Since changing service provider for internet my wireless printer won't print from any of my devices

HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 3055A

Since changing internet provider I've been unable to use my printer to print from any devices. I can print from my laptop only but have to manually press wifi on/ then restore network faults on my printer first then click on printer and disconnect from my wifi before it will print.....driving me loopy!  Please help???

1 REPLY 1
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
31,908 31,618 5,440 12,742
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Press and hold the Wireless and Cancel buttons for 3 seconds, until the Wireless and Power lights blink, then power off the printer and power it back on

Next, reinstall your printer software below:

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software12/COL37193/al-109013-3/DJ3050A_J611_1315-1.exe

Follow the steps on screen to install the printer wirelessly, the wizard will guide you with the steps to connect the printer to your new network.

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation