Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daz67x
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Slow laptop with popping screen that cracked

HP Recommended

I purchased this laptop HP PAVILION 360 SCREEN last year and have had nothing but bother and am very disappointed as really liked the style.

First off, I had to send it back last year due to technical issues. It completely shut down and would not power on unless plugged in on charge constantly. There was a constant ticking before it shut down. Now, the same ticking has returned. I opened the screen to use it today as a normal laptop, mot even 360!!  and the bottom right screen has popped out!! A screw has also fallen out from the inside of the screen and cracked my screen!! This is through absolutely no fault of my own as I have not dropped it , you will be able to see. I previously sent the laptop in for work to take place and thinm that this will be related. The laptop is barely a year old and these issues should not be occurring. This is a very expensive laptop to break all of the time 😞 Please can you help me? Why am I experiencing these hardware issues continuously 

1 REPLY 1
Jay_G24
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10,946 10,916 799 895
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Daz67x

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

As this is a hardware issue, I'd suggest you Contact HP in your region regarding the service options for your computer.

If you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty. If yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.  

Have a great day! 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation