MWoxoe
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

The printer automaticlly changes size on my text whem printing from iphone

HP Recommended
Hp envy photo 6220
iOS

When printing from iphone tje printer changes textsize and format on the printed paper. How can I adjust this in settings on the hp smart app? 

1 REPLY 1
TEJ1602
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18,899 18,877 1,560 1,569
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@MWoxoe, Welcome to HP Support Community!

Change print settings on your iOS or iPadOS device.

1. On the HP Smart app home screen, tap a Print or Scan tile.

2. Select or scan the document or photo you want to print.

3. Tap Edit.

4. Tap icons at the bottom of the screen to change print settings such as the number of copies, color options, or page size.

5. When you are ready to print, tap Done to save the changes and return to the Preview screen, and then tap Print.

Refer to the document HP Printers - Install and Use the HP Smart App (Android, Apple iOS, iPadOS)

Hope this helps! Keep me posted.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation