1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

The printer is unable to connect to the service. Check internet connection

HP Recommended
Color LaserJet MFP M477fdw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I have a Laser Jet MFP M477fdw.  The printer works fine on my local network and is reachable of all computers.  When I try to use any web / cloud services or even press the "Apps" icon on my printer I get the following message. "The printer is unable to connect to the service. Check the internet connection."  I have tried wired Ethernet and WiFi, I have tried, a static IP address and a DHCP assigned IP address.  I have looks on the web and tried to see about EWS but it is not listed on my "Network Summary" report.  I have tried rebooting the printer between each change that is made.   I would really appreciate and or ideas someone might have.

Thanks,

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation