1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Unable to add google icon to my printer

HP Recommended
HP Office Jet Pro 6978
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When I follow the instructions in the support documents to add the icon, I'm told to sign into HP Smart and go to 'Services'.  However 'Services' does not appear on the screen.

Not sure where to go from here.  I would like to be able to print using my Google Home Hub

1 REPLY 1
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,612 3,966
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@RSM70 Greetings from the HP Community!

Here's all you need to know about printing from Google Home:

To print pre-formatted content such as puzzles, forms, and coloring pages, enable the HP Printer app for Google Assistant.

Step 1: Connect the HP Printer app to your HP account

Use your Android smartphone or tablet, or Apple iPad, iPhone, iPod touch to connect the HP Printer app to your HP account.

FOR DETAILS & FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS, USE THIS LINK: CLICK HERE

(By the end of this article all the issues should be resolved)

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation