Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Deskjet 3762
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have wasted a whole day trying to log into my Instant Ink account to update credit card details. The links mentioned in chats just go t a page that gives you no options.

I have called, tried virtual assistant and Twitter (still awaiting a reply after giving over my email address 3 times as requested) all absolute rubbish, this has to be the worst support I've ever encountered as its non existent.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@SteveLook66, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

You can update the details by signing in to your Instant Ink account. 

1. Sign in to your HP Instant Ink account.

2. Open Account or My Account from the left menu.

3. Click Billing or Billing Information, then Change Payment Method. Make sure postal codes are in the correct format.

Note:

• If you update your payment method after your account was suspended, we'll automatically retry the charge. It can take up to 30 minutes to resume printing.

• When you update your payment method, even if only the expiration date has changed, make sure you re-enter all information, including card number, CVV, and expiration date.

• If you have trouble loading or submitting your billing info on the Instant Ink website, make sure you are using Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, or Microsoft Edge. If switching internet browsers doesn’t work, go to HP Instant Ink support for assistance.

For more info, refer to - Managing Your Account

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.