Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hey

I went to the ip address: 192.168.223.1
There i had to make a password,  but i didnt make ant username. 
So now it asks for username and password, but i dont know what the username is. 
Is there any way i can get that username? 

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi,

Probably you are talking about your router. You can change to any using common sense. Please check its manual how to logon the first time first. On many routers, your first logon name is Admin or admin and password is admin or password.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Im talking about my Hp-pribnter. 

192.168.223.1 is the "website" for different setting and status for my printer. 

HP Recommended

Hi,

Have you try above username and password ? What is your printer ?

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

The printer is HP Print 16 Deskjet 2540

HP Recommended

Hi,

Please use the following discussions:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/HP-Connected-Mobile-Printing-and-Cloud-Printing/hp-deskjet-2540-passwor...

Regards.

BH

HP Recommended
Mobile printing from hp deskjet 2540
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.