Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
12-10-2020 04:25 PM
web services was setup and working. it stopped and i can't connect. i have followed all of the recommendations in support. firm ware is current. i have tried the additional steps setting up a static IP and using only IPV4 as suggested below. still can't connect. i am connected to WIFI and can print via network. would welcome suggestions.
If the issue persists, add a static IP address to the printer.
- Obtain the IP address of the printer – You can touch the “wireless” icon on the printer control panel to get the IP address.
- Type the IP address on your web browser to obtain the printer's EWS page.
- Go to "Network" tab - General - Select "Network protocols" - Select "Enable IPv4 only" (or similar) - Apply the settings.
- Go to the “Network” tab – Click on “Wireless (802.11) – Then click on “Network address (IPv4)
- Click on the radio button which says “Manual IP” and then click “Suggest a manual IP address” to give a manual IP address to your printer.
- Click on radio button which says “Manual DNS Server” and under manual preferred type 188.8.131.52 and under manual alternate type 184.108.40.206 (This is Google DNS server address)
12-20-2020 11:25 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Do you get any error message? Try the steps from here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05337026
Let me know if this helps.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community