Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Officejet 100 mobile printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Recently downloaded the printer driver for my HP Officejet 100 mobile printer.  Printer is new but hasn't been used in two yeaars.  Put in 2 new ink cartridges.  

The printer printed two pages fine then started to make a loud noise.  I unplugged the printer then plugged back in but now all it does is send the ink cartridges back and forth and slam them into either side of the printer. The lights come on and blink but nothing prints

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Lyndy15, Welcome to the HP Support Community! I’m here to help.

I understand you are not able to sue the printer. Let us try these steps:

Check for any paper jams inside the printer - A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer Series

Reinsert the ink cartridges.

For assistance with printer setup, click here.

For more info on resolving blinking lights issue, refer to - Blinking Lights

If the issue persists, I'm afraid it could be a hardware failure. Please reach out to the HP Technical Support team in your region regarding the service/replacement options for your printer. 

You may create a case on the website to obtain a case number if required. Kindly watch this video to know how.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.