Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
OfficeJet Pro 9015
iOS

I have just today bought the Officejet Pro 9015. I spent more than I usually would in hope this would be easy to set up and do the job however, I’ve spent roughly about 6 hours now trying to set it up to ensure my work is printed ready for tomorrow. The printer does not show a light for the wireless connection and doesn’t give me an option to connect to a wireless network, rather it only gives me the option to use Ethernet. I’ve tried setting it up with both my iPhone and Mac and even used the settings but it will not find the printer without an Ethernet connection. I have reset it to factory settings and reset my router and done multiple other things yet no Blue light is showing with the wireless. There isn’t an option to use wizard and in settings when clicking wireless it just takes me to Ethernet.

any help would be appreciated, thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

See if this youtube video helps.

s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCCkteINyU 

HP Recommended

Hi, thank you for your reply. However I cannot set it up normally seen as it will not in anyway connect to the WiFi. It doesn’t show any blue flashing light or blue light at all, as if it’s not prepared to connect and only allows me to use Wired connections.

HP Recommended

Using the ethernet connect to the EWS go to network,wireless,advanced, and turn on wireless.

HP Recommended

Thank you for your response, however when clicking on  network in settings there isn’t a button for wireless, only Ethernet. I have checked all my settings and pressed countless buttons but there’s nothing that says ‘wireless’, if I try to AirPrint something it prompts me to turn wireless on, however the steps given to do it just take me back to the Ethernet.

HP Recommended

in the EWS look in settings,administrator settings, and make sure all wireless options have a check mark

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.