Red_White_Blue
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Work around for printing business cards on HP Envy 4520

HP Recommended
HP Envy 4520
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When using Avery business cards and template to create my own business cards for Red White Blue CPR LLC in Dade City, Fl. I figured out a work-around solution for printing them correctly. The Avery directions state to choose "Label or Cardstock" but the HP Envy 4520 does not have this option in the drop-down choices. I chose Paper Size- "A4", Custom print size "100", & 600 Dpi color then print 1 side at a time, meaning, custom print front only p.1 then put the paper back into the drawer & print the back side only,p.2. It worked great! It created the right size business card with excellent printing. Do not use "Print on both sides" - the paper shifts & does not align properly. The work-around system is more time consuming because I have to do 1 at a time with front first then flip for back but at least it worked! Stay safe & well! 😀

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation