Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Wide Format All-in-One Printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I was printing a lot yesterday with no problem, when I was finished, hubby tried to print but now it just sits there.  The display window says printing, but nothing happens.  You have to manually cancel the print via the  touch screen or from the laptop.  I have tried everything.  I need help.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi, I have this problem often about once a month. In my case it does the same... says printing for for a long time . Then in my case it says i need to connect to the instant ink server to sync my account. By pressing ok rather then connect it prints straight away. When this happens go to your instant ink home page and see when your printer last synced with the server. In my case its normaly about 5-7 days ago.   I have to keep manualy trying to sync my printer with the server to correct this printing fault...Sometimes it takes days to sync but always seems to sync before the day your plan renews... Ive had this for several months now. My network is good, The fault or issue is on there servers. When mine isnt printing straight away it always says printer is offline despite everything having a good wifi connection...Hope this helps

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.