cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ben19531
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

cartridge replacement 8710 from USA now in Israel 952 is not available. 953 it but won't work

HP Recommended
hp office jet pro 8710

My printer is from US. Uses 952 cartridges. Not available in Israel. Sold me 953 and said they'll work. They don't. How can I get my 953 cartridges to work in Israel on a Office Jet Pro 8710 bought in America?

1 REPLY 1
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
31,299 31,013 5,345 12,446
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please get a full set of HP 953 ink cartridges (HP 953 Black, Cyan, Magenta and Yellow) and have the printer connected to a Windows PC or a Mac computer, then contact HP Support in Israel:

https://support.hp.com/il-he/contact-hp/product/hp-officejet-pro-8710-all-in-one-printer-series/7902...

Be sure to clearly describe that you've moved with the printer from another country and you will be provided with the contact details.

Cheers,

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation