RonnyZC
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

ePrint Claim number

HP Recommended
HP Photosmart eStation C510a
macOS 10.15 Catalina

Hello everyone,someone knows way to see the unprinted claim number, my print head gets damaged and the spare arrives within a month, I take over to reconfigure the eprint account, some way to see the code without printing the page with the code , thank you friends. (HP Photosmart eStation C510a)

My mail: wifizone1.0@aol.com

1 REPLY 1
Mans
Level 15
Level 15
1,680 1,660 173 537
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@RonnyZC 

Hello,

Unfortunately, as of September 1, 2016, web services have stopped working and are no longer supported by some printers. As a result, your HP Photosmart eStation C510a Printer is one of those printers that are no longer supported by web services.
For more information, please go to the Web Services Stop Working section.

Do not hesitate to contact us in case of need.

Best regards,:Wink:

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accept As Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation