Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 3700

We used ePrint on a Deskjet 3700 to print out pre-orders for our little restaurant via a web shop. Worked great, but now it stopped working and instead the printer printed the following mail.
What's this and what can we do with it? Anything we can do to make ePrint work again?

156979810_250233160115388_1280872575892903131_n.jpg

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

I am having the same issue.  Have you found any solution?

HP Recommended

I'm having this issue as well. It started on March 10th.

HP Recommended

How can we force hp to solve this growing problem?? Does anyone from hp read these?

They say my case is closed but the issue has just happened again yesterday.

HP Recommended

This problem automatically resolved itself for me the same day after I made the original post.   My prints went back to working.  

HP Recommended

Mine resolve then recur - I have been been off and on again 3 times.

HP Recommended

Same... It's not easy to click on a link on the printout to configure the spam filter...

Where to find HP Mimecast? Do you have a link?

Please help

HP Recommended

I have no idea. I would think there is no Mimecast login for users.
I sure can understand, that there is a need for some kind of spam protection - nobody would want his printer to print out hundreds of spam mails -, but if there is no possibility to whitelist a sender email address, ePrint is unusable.
And ePrint was the only reason to buy the HP printer in the first place.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.