cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
EliRan247
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

ePrint in printer HP Deskjet ink advantage 4645 stoped working

HP Recommended
HP Deskjet ink advantage 4645
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Feature ePrint wont work any more - cannot connect to the server (I gess hp server maybe...)

I been using this feature for some thing like 4 years had the best of it

sadenly it stoped, I tried to set it again, try reading about it on hp sites noghing helped me

when i try to set it it tell's me cannot connect to server.. while trying to open the feature again

of curse wireless network is fine printing from the network no problam here,

try to set it from pc tells me the same.

what other alternative can be done, or maybe answers of whay it happens will be good?

please help me.

thank you all anyway.

2 REPLIES 2
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
33,066 28,222 5,585 12,217
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please consult below support document, I afraid that HP ePrint is no longer supported for select  models as described below:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05211712

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
EliRan247
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for answering fast!

It's so bad to hear that this featur no longer available, it was very usefull for me.

Is there any other  alternative you can support me with, may be some web server i can sign up my hp printer and remotely print.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation