Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp deskjet 3510 series
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

my hp3510 series desk jet wont print from xxxxxhpeprint.com even though its set-up and no error messages on the email attachments (word docs). system shows eprint is on and web services are working. test print of status report works.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@raywhi, Welcome to HP Support Community!

Follow the steps below to isolate and resolve the issue-

Check ePrint email and print job requirements

Confirm your HP ePrint job is set up properly and the attachment is a supported file type.

Example ePrint email

1. Confirm the following ePrint email requirements.

• Enter only the printer email address in the 'To' field: Multiple email addresses might cancel the print job.

• Add text in the 'Subject' field: A blank subject field might cancel the print job.

• Attach no more than 10 items to the email: The total size of the email, including attachments, must be 10 MB or less.

2. Confirm your attached file is compatible.

• Photos: Photo files must be GIF, JPG, PNG, BMP, or TIFF, and have a horizontal and vertical resolution of 100 pixels or higher.

• Documents: Document files must be PDF, HTML, TXT, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, or Excel. ePrint cannot print digitally signed, encrypted, or password protected documents.

3. Confirm the sending email account has ePrint access. Sign into yourHP Smart account (formerly HP Connected), click My Printers, and then confirm the correct email addresses are listed under ePrint Access.

4. Confirm the ePrint settings match your print job preferences.

• Default print settings: By default, ePrint prints one single-sided color printout in the same orientation as the original. Documents print on letter or A4 paper and photos print on 101.6 x 152.4 mm (4 x 6 in) paper.

• Custom print settings: Sign into your HP Smart account (formerly HP Connected), click My Printers, and then select monochrome printing, plain or photo paper, and two-sided (duplex) printing under ePrint Preferences.

5. Send an ePrint job.

Refer to the document HP Printers - HP ePrint Job Does Not Print for additional help.

Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.