Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
08-28-2020 12:55 PM
I have had my printer for a couple of years. I need to reconnect my printer to my home wireless network and am having problems doing such. Is there anything I have to do with the Bluetooth. Maybe the best solution is to restore to factory settings but I am not sure how to do that. My product # is KFG99A.
08-30-2020 07:00 PM
Welcome to the HP support community.
Restore the printer to the original network settings
1. From the printer control panel, touch or swipe down the tab at the top of the screen to open the Dashboard, and then touch ( Setup ).
2. Touch Network Setup.
3. Touch Restore Network Settings.
4. Touch Yes.
5. Print the network conƭguration page and verify that the network settings have been reset.
Use the Wireless Setup Wizard from the printer control panel display to set up wireless communication.
1. From the printer control panel, touch or swipe down the tab at the top of the screen to open the Dashboard, and then touch (Wireless).
2. Touch ( Settings ).
3. Touch Wireless Settings.
4. Touch Wireless Setup Wizard or Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
5. Follow the display instructions to complete the setup.
Let me know how it goes.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community