1 REPLY 1
Kumar0307
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
22,113 22,114 1,602 1,887
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Gary-status, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Make sure the printer is connected to the Internet.

1. Once your printer is connected to the Internet with an active connection, go to hpinstantink.com/signin (the HP Connected website) to sign in to your HP Instant Ink account, if you are not signed in already.

2. At the top of the Status area on your HP Instant Ink account page, click the refresh icon  . Look for a green checkmark and Online to make sure your printer is connected to the HP Instant Ink service.

Clicking the refresh icon and making sure the printer is online

3. If the printer is connected to the Internet, but the printer status on your Instant Ink account page continues to display Offline after clicking the refresh icon , wait and try again later.

4. If you try again later, and the printer status is still Offline, contact HP Support. On your HP Instant Ink account page, click Chat at the top of the page to open a chat with HP support (Chat is not available in all countries).

Clicking Chat at the top of the account page

To know how to sign in to your instant ink account page, refer to this document.

Let me know how this goes.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation