Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025e All-in-One Printer

So I have seen where many people have been having the issue of their iPhone showing no internet connection when trying to connect to the HP Smart app on their phone.  Tech support has no idea what the problem is so I got on the internet and found out many people have this same issue.  I read one comment on a message string by itself and the person stated he went in and disabled his other languages for iPhone (which I thought was a fluke) by for the sake of trying everything I did it as I had English and Spanish enabled because I do both.  What do you know, IT WORKED.  So if you are in the United States uncheck everything except English-US and it should work.  As soon as I opened the HP Smart app, it immediately asked me to log in and started working.  

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @MichaelPablo,

Welcome to the HP Support Community

I understand you are facing an issue using HP Smart with your HP Printer. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.

To assist you better:

• Could you please help me with the iPhone model number and the iOS version on your device?
  • Do you get any specific error messages when you try adding it using HP Smart?

While you respond to that, please try the below steps to resolve the issue.

Remove HP Smart App from your phone:

1. Touch and hold the app.
  2. Tap Remove App Remove App icon.

An iPhone screen showing the menu that appears when you touch and hold an app. Remove App is the third option in the menu.

An iPhone screen showing an app with the Remove icon in the upper-left corner of the app. There's also an Add button in the top left corner of the screen and a Done button in the top right corner of the screen.

1. Tap Delete App, then tap Delete to confirm.

If the issue persists, then update the printer firmware and try adding the print on your iOS device again.

• Click here to download and install the latest printer firmware from your product
  • Click here to know different methods of updating printer firmware.

You may also try using the Apple AirPrint feature to print.

Print with AirPrint

1. Open the app that you want to print from.
  2. To find the print option, tap the app’s share icon reply icon orshare icon or tap  share icon.
  3. Scroll down and tap pinter iconor Print. If you can’t find the print option, check the app’s User Guide or Help section. Not all apps support AirPrint.
  4. Tap Select Printer and choose an AirPrint-enabled printer
  5. Choose the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print.
  6. Tap Print in the upper-right corner.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

ANAND_ANDY
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.