cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ipttix
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

is eprint via printer email address down?

HP Recommended
Laserjet m402dw

I can't get hp eprint to work no matter what I do, it was working fine yesterday morning. I've tried re-setting up the entire printer, and it still doesn't work. Printing a test print via windows works, but sending a print job to the eprint address does not. Google cloud print to eprint isn't working either. The HP connected site says everything is fine with the printer and its connected. The printer itself says it is connected  and communicating to HP eprint. I noticed If I try to add my printers eprint address to google cloud again here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/cloudprint/learn/setup-hp.html it just spins forever, as if there is a connection problem between HP and google. Or HP's eprint addresses are down.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation