Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 6020 Wireless all-in-one colour
iOS

Good evening,

Hope you are well!

Basically, you make me feel very disappointed and sad today! I place order on 3/12 and confirmation email said that will be deliver on 11/12, than been defer for 15/12, than again for 18/12 after 18th no any information at all what going on and when will be deliver which I found not professional from your side. On Monday 21/12 receive email will be arrive on Tuesday, literally today 22/12 by Parcel force between 3:07pm - 4:07pm and didn't arrive again, just photo paper arrive at 6pm by DPD . Why my order been deliver piece by piece? Why different companies deliver everything, why on message said that will come today and didn't receive anything again!? When you going to track is said been deliver by 11am and sing by Mariya, first of all all my family been at home all day no-one miss, I can totally confirm that no one was looking for as, my husband say maybe driver is busy but literally this driver still my printer. I'm absolutely disappointed from you, if this is the service you offer I feel so sorry to order from you, `if I knowed before how many headaches will come to me never been place it! How did you planning to compensate that, did you kidding me? You change delivery date so many times, than everything come one by one, slowly slowly, than main part missing this is too much from you! Honestly, if you not sort it out soon as you can I'll report you and post in any social media what did you do! want my printer or full refund of my order! [personal information removed]

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@MariyaDoncheva, Welcome to HP Support Community!

We shall escalate this issue to the concerned team.

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.