yusrabasha
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

my mobile is not connected to the printer

HP Recommended
hp Deskjet 2600
Android 9.0 Pie

i have two networks at my home and i am setting my printer on the 2.4 but after setting it doesn't work until the mobile is connected to the 5 G but not all of the home mobiles can connect to this network and when i print the information page its written that it is connected to 2.4 and its written that this printer is not connected to the internet

1 REPLY 1
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
25,696 25,576 1,412 1,484
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@yusrabasha

Welcome to HP support community.

Restart your devices

1. Turn the printer off, and then wait 10 seconds.

2. Disconnect the printer power cord from the printer.

3. Turn off the computer or the device you are trying to print from.

4. Connect the printer power cord to the printer, and then turn on the printer.

5. Disconnect the power cord from your wireless router, and then wait 10 seconds.

6. Reconnect the power cord to the router.

NOTE: 

Wait until internet service is restored. Internet service is interrupted while the router is off.

7. Turn on the computer.

Connect the printer to your network

1. Make sure your computer is connected to your wireless network.

2. On your computer, download and install the HP Smart app (in English) from the Microsoft store.

3. Turn on the printer.

4. If the printer is in sleep mode, press the Cancel button on the control panel.

5. Reset the printer network settings. Press and hold the Wireless and Cancel buttons until the Power light blinks. Wait until the Wireless light blinks.

Any network settings on the printer are now reset. Your printer remains in setup mode for 2 hours.

NOTE: 

For HP Tango printers, press and hold the Wireless button on the back of the printer for 5 seconds. The Edge lighting flashes blue to indicate the printer is in wireless setup mode.

6. On your computer, open HP Smart, and then click the Printer icon .

7. Click Set Up a New Printer, and then click Continue.

HP Smart searches for printers on your wireless network.

8. Select your printer, and then click Continue.

9. When prompted, type the WEP or WPA key (network password).

If you do not know your network password, go to Find Your Wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 Password.

10. After the printer connects to your wireless network, click Continue, and then click Exit Setup.

You can refer this HP document for more assistance:- Click here

I hope that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation