Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP2622
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi team - I have just brought an HP deskjet 2622 and got it set up but the first 4x6 photo page I put in the paper feeder has never come out.  I have since printed 2 things - they both come out fine but despite opening all the available doors I cannot find the piece of 4x6 photo paper!  The screen shows E8 but seems to be showing all the symbols that the guide shows as an example - but i'm worried this paper is still inside.  I have tried unplugging for 60 seconds to reset the printer but the screen still shows everything.  Any ideas where the paper may be ??

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

On the bottom side of the printer are jam access door, open those and inspect for missing paper.

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

Hi team. I had already done that. Also presumably the screen should not be showing all the symbols. How can i get rid of thosr

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.