Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hoop-62_30
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

student accommodation wifi

HP Recommended

I live in student accommodation and the shared WiFi is proving to be an issue. The blue light isn’t flashing so it is connected. Ran the tests and the sheets that printed state that wireless is on and working to a good quality on my printer however there is an ‘Attention’ sign. It states that there is more than one access point for the router that matches my wireless network name, and advises to change it. I can’t because I’m in a student accommodation. Please help me fix this. My printer is an office jet pro 6230.

1 REPLY 1
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
94,078 93,948 12,175 25,938
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Hoop-62_30 

Please check with YOUR IT Department. Normally they won't allow students and staff to connect private printers to their networks.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation