Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
OfficeJet Pro 8715

When I press the wifi button on the 8715 I get the message that this feature has been disabled.  I tried restoring the factory defaults, but I am still getting the same message. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Bill_B5

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help,

I understand that you're unable to access the wireless menu on your HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 All-in-One Printer. A message appears saying that this feature is disabled. Not to worry, I'll be glad to assist you with this case.

We will have to perform a semi full reset to enable the feature back on the printer. However, the printer will restore to its original factory condition after performing a semi full reset.

I have sent you a private message with the semi full reset steps.

I sincerely hope this information helps. Please feel free to keep me posted for further assistance.

All the best!

If the information provided was helpful, then please mark this post as "Accept as solution". That’ll help everyone find the solution and help the community to grow.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.