Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Envy 5530
Chrome OS

Trace wiring fault and replace a component project

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @Jonathan111

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

• To assist you better, could you kindly explain the issue with the printer?
  • What are you looking for?

Keep me posted.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I was after the wiring diagram, I cannot find any link for repairing the scanner, or instructions on the correct disassembly. The ENVY5530 printer has very little use and the scanner fault would be the reason why I have never been able to print photographs, on the machine from day one I'm assuming. this is the same problem  I found on setting up after replacing the ink cartridge.it does not copy the alignment paper.

Very disappointed in the after-sales service and the construction of the machine, when it was purchased I thought this was of USA  quality build and design, but unfortunately it is Chinese built and now resembles Junk.

This is the first and last time that I will ever buy an HP product, it has proved to be a complete waste of Ink cartridges, electricity, time, money, and landfill space. as it is not fit for trying to repair or recycling.

HP Recommended

@Jonathan111, thank you for the response.

I understand your concern. HP does not recommend users to repair the unit. If the printer is under warranty and if there is a hardware issue with the printer, kindly reach out to the HP Support in your region for assistance.

If you require the user guide for the printer, click here.

To resolves issues with alignment failure, refer to this document.

To know how to manually align the printer, refer to step 11 in this document.

If you need any further assistance, kindly explain what the issue is wit the printer.

• Are you not able to print/copy?
  • Which device are you using to print?
  • Do you get any errors?

Keep me posted.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.