Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I use:

- Firefox 16.0.2

- Adblock Plus [easy list, malware domains]

- M86

- Noia Fox 2.0.6 Theme Skin

- EVERYTHING IS UP TO DATE, JAVA, FLASH ETC.

- A bunch of others that aren't relevant.....

I run:

- avast! Home Free

- MBAM Pro

- OA Firewall Free

I have:

Envy 17-3090NR 3D

Its not just the one clip I'm posting, other pages as well....(?)

I have to click on every link 4-5-6 times before the page will open.

Uploading this pic was painfully slow, it took 30 seconds, I have high speed DSL.

I even reverted to the default FF to check if it was the Theme Skin that was the problem, it wasn't.....:smileyfrustrated:

2012-11-04_234346.jpg

BTW,,,,I do not like the new look.

You could of included different forum skins, something like the Windows 7 Forum offers.

EG:

2012-11-05_000948.jpg

This look (mine, SF Black wide) is much more pleasing to the (my) eye when operating in low light areas and times.

I don't know what person was in charge of the botched job, it's gawwwd awful!

2012-11-05_001655.jpg

I'll quote the Official HP page on the new look......

"White background – making pages easier on your eyes and easier to read"

Since when is plain, white, "NEW"?

WHAT DOES HP KNOW ABOUT WHATS GOOD FOR ME, OR WHAT I WANT?

Compleatly Pretentious........

As for the SF Dark wide, can anyone at HP honestly tell me that this is hard to read?

2012-11-05_003036.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Thanks for the feedback, Hlow_Guy.  I will be sure to pass this along.  Out of curiousity, do you see this same issue with other browsers?

Thanks

HP Recommended

I have 2 PC's.

1) Envy 17-3090NR 3D

2) Dell OPTIPLEX GX260 XP Pro

Both are set up exactly the same.

Both have no problems on any sites.

Both have the same problem/s on this site.

I only use Firefox on both PC's.

2012-11-05_163149.jpg   2012-11-05_163736.jpg  2012-11-05_164044.jpg

2012-11-05_171820.jpg  2012-11-05_172134.jpg

Why would you have to forward these issues?

Shouldn't the webmaster be here viewing this and getting the feeback 1st hand.

2012-11-06_234356.jpg

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.