Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I've used other lithium-based forums before, and many of them include a "Message Listing" button at the bottom of a thread.  

This makes it very easy to navigate back to the list of thread titles, where one can choose which post to read next.

Please see the example at http://forums.hpwebos.com.  I know lithium can be difficult to deal with!

(I've posted this in the Forum Feedback section, and received no response.  Please excuse the slightly different cross-post!)  🙂

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
12 REPLIES 12
HP Recommended

@WyreNut wrote:

I've used other lithium-based forums before, and many of them include a "Message Listing" button at the bottom of a thread.  

This makes it very easy to navigate back to the list of thread titles, where one can choose which post to read next.

Please see the example at http://forums.hpwebos.com.  I know lithium can be difficult to deal with!

(I've posted this in the Forum Feedback section, and received no response.  Please excuse the slightly different cross-post!)  🙂

WyreNut

Hello WyreNut,

I've escalated your ideas . Thanks for taking the time to give us your thoughts.  🙂

HP Recommended

@WyreNut

I agree. That is one suggestion I was just about to make.:) Would make it much easier to navigate, especially on threads with many replies.

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

<Wyrenut crosses his fingers, hoping the second Message Listing button will appear in the next lithium update build!>

WyreNut

Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
HP Recommended

My fingers are crossed too! This would be a much improved feature, especially for long threads.

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

<shameless bump>

I still feel this minor addition would be useful!  🙂

WyreNut

HP Recommended

Honest guys and gals, you would really enjoy having this button!  It makes navigation much more fluid and convenient.

Can I get an updated response from the Powers that Be?   

WyreNut

HP Recommended

Good idea!

HP Recommended

Good news, we're looking into this....we may need to tweak things a little but we will keep you posted

:generic:

I work for HP, supporting HP experts and trying to help this community as much as I can.
HP Recommended

@WendyS wrote:

Good news, we're looking into this....we may need to tweak things a little but we will keep you posted

:generic:

Huzzah!

To quote the I Ching:  "Perseverance Furthers!"   😄

WyreNut

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.