Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I had installed linux for my development work previously, and when it was done, I clean installed Windows 10 2004. I installed latest drivers from HP website, but the audio still seems very low. Also, when starting to play audio after not using the speakers for a bit, the whole system freezes for a bit. I tried to clean install multiple times and reinstall the drivers and had no luck.

Can somebody please help me fix this as HP Support website has stopped responding to my thread?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @gorakwedi 

Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... I would like to help you.

I want the check your current system configuration.

(1) Run    msinfo32

- Select <System Summary>:

- copy/paste to following key/values pairs:

OS Name

Version

System SKU ( equals HP product number (p/n) )

BIOS Version/Date

(2Please report your results

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.