Intern
Intern
39 33 1 3
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Audio Popping sounds, still no solution after multiple RMA's, many chats with HP and RMA company

HP Spectre X360 13-4009NA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am sick and disgusted by this unreasonable blind robot strategy from all the supports I could contact, to try and solve the main problem I have with the HP Laptop.  The "support" I have been given from HP Support in the forums, and local HP support, and RMA service.

Every time I try to ask any of the people working in these companies to tell the infamous "HP engineers" to take a look at this issue, or get them informed, because clearly either all of the hardware parts are defective, as my laptop has gone through 2 system board replacements, or the drivers are bad.

I get a response that They're not in power to influence this issue, and are unable to change anything, THEN WHO IS?!?!

The RMA service refuses to refund the product, the product still hasn't been fixed after 3 RMA's in total, I am just wasting my time, and they're wasting theirs by replacing the defective part with a different defective part, because they're all defective.

How do I put a stop to this?!?! How can I get in contact with "HP Engineers", so they can find the solution?

P.S. I feel like I should be paid for this, this is utmost ridiculous, never had this much problems with a product I PAID money for.

I don't want to deal with this horrible, product and support I've received from HP. I feel like I've been scammed, spent over 1000€ and only gotten problems from it. My post was moved to a different section for some reason... no replies, what is going on with this company?

3 REPLIES 3
Intern
Intern
39 33 1 3
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Audio Popping sounds, still no solution after multiple RMA's, many chats with HP and RMA company

Thanks for all the great answers HP, really helpful... 

0 Kudos
Intern
Intern
39 33 1 3
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It's very disrespectful, I buy a 1000€ laptop, which isn't working propperly by default, ask for help on official HP forums, and don't get any replies. 1 Year since release, still no drivers that fix the issue, and in RMA they can only change the parts for the exactly same defective one's, just in new condition.

0 Kudos
Intern
Intern
39 33 1 3
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Has the HP support been closed down? Have I've offended the HP support by complaining about the issue? 

Spoiler

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation