Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Probook 440 G3
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

This problem has been there ever since i first baught the laptop but it isnt really a major issue which is why i did not think to report it straight away. So for example if i am watching or listening to something at a normal volume and i press pause. For literally the first mili-second that i unpause the video or audio the sound will begin at the highest level that my audio can possibly go to before coming back to the level i actually placed it at before i pressed pause. I dont really understand this problem and have no idea if it is just the way the speakers on the laptop are but it can be annoying sometimes when im listening to music in a room and im talking to somebody and i then pause my music but then when i unpause it again the audio literally sky rockets to the highest possible audio for a little second before going back to the level which i had it at.

In certain situations it can be very annoying and at some point i was planning on having it looked at but because it seems like such a simple problem maybe there is also a simple solution.

I was wondering if this is a common problem and if there is any way i can fix it? Thank you in advance.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.