Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
OMEN laptop-15t
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Good morning expert please i have difficulty to install audio driver in my new computer HP-OMEN windows 10 (64bits)

32 REPLIES 32
HP Recommended

@FRANCK1,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

Thank you for posting your query on this forum, it's a great place to find answers.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details.

• Are you facing any issues with the audio?
  • Are you getting any error when you try installing the audio driver?
  • What is the exact model for your computer?
  • Have you made any software or hardware changes on the computer?

While I wait for the answers, I recommend you download and install the audio driver from the below link and check if it resolves the issue.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks you again for your prompt answer

+ yes am facing now an issue with the audio 

+ yes i getted the message error when i tried to install the audio driver

+THE Model of my PC IS OMEN  by HP Laptop 15-ce0xx product number 1KV79UA#ABA

+No change is a new machine 

thanks in advance for your support.

HP Recommended

@FRANCK1,

Thank you for keeping me posted.

I recommend you uninstall the audio driver from device manager and then download and install the driver from the below link and test.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp89001-89500/sp89052.exe

Here is how you uninstall the driver:

1. Start Control Panel, click Hardware and Sound, and then click Device Manager.
  2. Expand the node that represents the type of device that you want to uninstall, right-click the device entry, and click Uninstall.
  3. On the Confirm Device Removal dialog box, click OK to start the uninstall process.
  4. When the uninstall process is complete, remove the device.

NOTE: On the Confirm Device Removal dialog box, click the Delete the driver software for this device option to delete the driver package that was used for the device.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

windows.PNGI did all the instructions and I am getting this when I try to download the driver. What do you recommend?

HP Recommended

windows.PNGI did all the instructions and I am getting this when I try to download the driver. What do you recommend?

HP Recommended

I'm getting the same issue now too.

HP Recommended

I have the same problem. And getting the same error when trying to install new driver. I even did full reset and it didn't help. 

It just shows there is no audio output device when I hower over speaker icon.

HP Recommended

Same for me , today just happened . anyone had a solution?

HP Recommended

Same problem - was working fine yesterday, then some time between then and now the sound device seems to have deleted itself - the Realtek audio device that's meant to be there is just completely absent, so the steps further up don't help. Any suggestions?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.