cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

BLuetooth SONY headset is paired to my ENVY 360X laptop but no sound comes out

HP Recommended
HP Envyx360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have successfully paired my SONY headset with my lap top but no sound comes out of the headset. I have turned off all other bluetooth devices like my phone so the headset is only paired with my laptop. Still no sound. I have 64 bit OS and Windows 10 home installed in 2019. version 1909.  Can anyone help me? ALso, i think my plug in earphone jack may not be working any longer so even more important to get the bluetooth headset working ASAP. thanks so much!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 19
Level 19
85,657 85,544 10,863 23,267
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@jackied8812 

Can you see Sony something on the Output options using followint steps ?

(a) Right click speakers icon (bottom right)

(b) Select Open Sound setting,

(c) Pull down Output option.

(d) Select Sony

Hope this helps.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thanks so much for trying to help... I have opened the hidden icons on the bottom right and see volume and HP Audio switch... I do not see anything representing SONY there just internal speakers and digital display which i cannot access... but i think you might be on to something here.... any more suggestions?

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation