Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cs2xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello

This computer came with the Bang and Olufsen App.

I used it the day I received my computer but it has now disappeared.

Please advise me as to how I can recover it.

Regards

John Winney

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@EFLYNN 

It may be buried under HP Audio Switch as shown

BandOa.png

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended

@EFLYNN 

It may be buried under HP Audio Switch as shown

BandOa.png

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hello

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I clicked on the circled icon and got HP Audio Switch but with Bang and Olefsen Audio missing .

Some suggestions please

Regards

EFlynn

HP Recommended

Hello

Bang  and Olufsen is missing from HP Audio Switch .

Any  further suggestions ?

RFLYnn

HP Recommended

Hello

Further to the above email

Bang and Olufsen Audio Control visible in Control Panel but will not open when clicked.

Regards

John Winney

HP Recommended

@EFLYNN Welcome to HP Community!

Did you attempt to reinstall the software?

If you haven't, please remove the software and try downloading and reinstalling the Realtek HD Audio software package on the following link - this should also reinstall the HP Audio Switch:

Click here to download

When the re-installation has completed,

restart the notebook.

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello

The download link you gave me " Click Here to Download" does not work -it simply opens my computers download folder.

Regards

John Winney

HP Recommended

@EFLYNN Its asking you where to save, the default location is your downloads folder, please click on save and it should download the file, once done, install it and it should resolve the issue.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello

Downloaded and installed sp80538 as directed.

Sorry no change-Bang & Olufsen and equaliser still missing.

Any suggestions.

Another question - how do you insert a file into an email such as this one ?

Regards

John Winney

HP Recommended

@EFLYNN I suggest you create a new user account, then go to the device manager and uninstall the audio drivers, when done, restart the device,

Go to the HP website and download the latest audio drivers.

That said, you may need to zip or compress the file using winrar, only then can it be dragged and dropped into an email without any issues.

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.