Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
zbook 14u g5
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi!

I use my zbook with external speakers and the sound is terrible. When I reinstalled the audio driver, the sound was good for a few seconds until the Bang & Olufsen Audio app was starting again.

I don't need this Bang & Olufsen Audio app, how can I install the audio driver without this junk?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@qwertz1 

You have no choice to exclude B&O because HP only supplies one package of software BUT you can use HP Audio Switch to exclude B&O

BandOb.png

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

There is no Audio Switch software installed on my zbook. Wehre do I find the HP Audio Switch software?

I was able to further narrow down the error: The miserable sound is only generated when the zbook is in the "slim docking station" and the external speakers are connected there. If the external speakers are connected directly to the notebook, the sound is normal.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.