12-30-2017 12:48 PM
I already had a question about it , but still didn't found how can i change this
in to this
01-01-2018 03:53 AM
Happy New Year!
Let me take a moment to thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums.
I understand that you have an OMEN by HP - 17-w100no laptop and would like to know how to change from the Bang & Olufsen audio control panel to original Realtek.
I did some research and found that your laptop did come with a Realtek audio card. The laptop is using the Realtek audio drivers. However, for better sound quality and effects, your laptop contains the Bang & Olufsen feature too.
could you tell why do you want to change it?
Please click here to check out the product specifications of your HP laptop.
Click here to access the user guide.
Please feel free to reply. Cheers! 🙂
08-24-2019 12:03 AM - last edited on 08-24-2019 10:13 AM by Arthur-c
I want to change it because hp is edited and I want normal drivers and GOOD drivers
I spent two months stuck with hp support all because the driver that the it department was coding was bad and had a bug in it and it buzzed all the time. when I install a realtek driver it changes back
08-24-2019 10:17 AM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!