Did you mean: 
anurag_bharti Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Bang and Olufsen settings greyed out when headphone jack inserted

I made Multiscreening 'ON'. Although I have more options including those of headphones, my B&O Experience in Output section is still greyed out under Headphones section. Can you please explain why is it happening or the solution, if any? TIA

5 REPLIES 5
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
20,524 20,138 1,682 2,754
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@anurag_bharti Welcome to HP Community!

Note: Please ensure the complete product name/number for a quicker response from the community, as we need to know what we are dealing with to provide an accurate solution:
Click here for steps on finding the information we need!

Remember: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

Did you update to the latest drivers from the HP website?

(Click here to find and install, if you haven't)

If you have and it doesn't work, please Install the 2.81 64-bit Windows 10 driver, and you will have the equalizer back. Do NOT uninstall the present driver, just run the file you just downloaded.

Click here to download the Audio codec & with it the missing software.

(The above link is 3rd party and is not owned by HP, I've posted this only so that I may help you resolve this issue by going beyond by support boundaries, please ignore the ads and take only the free suggestions)

Let me know how that pans out,

If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,

That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,

Just in case you don't get back to us within 24 - 48hrs, and have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi

I do not have a problem with equaliser. It works fine. Only B&O experience area is greyed out. I am not able to select from the options of Music, Movie, Voice.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@anurag_bharti The suggested steps should ideally resolve both the issues, if you have a working equalizer, I suggest you follow the same steps to get the other options of Music, Movie, etc..to work again,

Let me know how that goes, good luck and good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My issue is still not resolved. I have the latest drivers installed, and the link you gave for audio codec is giving me a 404 error. I am using HP Pavilion 15 - cs2096tx model.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@anurag_bharti It looks like the realtek audio card manufacturer have changed their website links, which is why you got the 404 error, that said, I suggest you install the HP Support assistant: click here for details,

And the same should help install relevant drivers on your device and resolve the issue.

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation