Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Victus by HP 16.1 inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-r0000 (76T03AV)

Where is the B&O audio control panel in Windows 11?

(Liked I've have the B&O in my hp windows 10)

the Windows app (in the windows app store doesn't work).

Is it in develepoment?

It's a shame, you're in collaboration with B&O whitouth the app for windows 11 like windows 10:

https://support.hp.com/hk-en/document/c05299856

It's just a sticker right now...

If there is not solution, I refund the laptptop for false information/no app for a fraudulent B&O sales pitch.

11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended

@Sukhoi 

HP used to have B&O app on Windows Store but they removed it. Please use

https://pcmac.download/app/1203736217/bang-olufsen

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

How to download and install Bang & Olufsen on Windows 11

To use Bang & Olufsen mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:

1. Check device compatibility
      • RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
      • Storage: SSD
      • Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen, AMD Ryzen 3000 or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
      • Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64

1. Check if there's a native Bang & Olufsen Windows app ». If none, proceed to next step. NONE

1. Install the Amazon-Appstore ». :

Redirecting - Popular Apps for PC — Mozilla Firefox.jpg

• Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
      • After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)

1. Install Bang & Olufsen on Windows 11:
    • After login, search "Bang & Olufsen" in search bar. On the results page, open and install Bang & Olufsen.
    • After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » Bang & Olufsen. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".

amazon.png

IT DOESN'T WORK,

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

HP Recommended

So "HP EXPERT" ?

HP Recommended

New drivers installed by Windows update today:

• Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - Extension - 10.35.200.33
  • Realtek - Extension - 9.21.3690.156
  • Realtek - SoftwareComponent - 1.0.596.0
  • Realtek - SoftwareComponent - 12.122.1097.114
  • Sound Research Corp. - SoftwareComponent - 2.0.11.6

What's the point?

Still nothing for B&O audio control panel (even realtek audio manager)?

PS: I had installed b&o audio control before windows store delete it and I managed to reinstall it:

Sukhoi_0-1685431856344.png

"impossible to connect to RPC service"

Regards.

HP Recommended

SO? Help me please !!!!

HP Recommended

Hi

Where, or why, there is not the "hardware support application" software component? In your only one Realtek driver (SP145324)?

Sans titre.jpg

HP Recommended

I have found a driver installation bug that prevents me from getting B&O audio app working.

I want to talk to a HP employee, not some random non-HP volunteer that is talking on the forum.

There is a HISTORY of HP screwing up your realtek audio driver packages, such as this SP114121 HP realtek audio driver update was released to fix this specific "hardware support application" not installing issue for another HP laptop model.

https://ftp.ext.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp114001-114500/sp114121.html

ImageREALTEK AUDIO CONSOLE DOES NOT SUPPORT THIS MACHINE

My device manager doesn't have any HP audio/Bang&Olufsen/B&O (they could be under any of these 3 names) "hardware support application" software component.

And that a properly installed HP realtek audio driver should have HP audio/Bang&Olufsen/B&O "hardware support application" software component.

I try to manually installing this HSA setup inf file (within the sp145324 driver) and the "hardware support application" still does NOT installed in my device manager.

HP Recommended

@Sukhoi 

I believe due to licensing HP has to remove links to B&O. I went to B&O directly to download and install, after opening the first time, it asked me to buy. 

Hope that makes sense.

Regards

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I'm sorry, I'm not fluent in English.

But,

HP continues to sell laptops with B&O audio logo, which means that there continues to be a B&O audio app.

Otherwise, It's a scam!

It's like selling a Mercedes AMG, whithout AMG improvements but just the sticker...

At least, HP has to replace the B&O audio app with HP audio app in order for me to be able to actually configure my audio settings.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.