Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hi, After splashing a quarter of my cup of tea on the laptop's keyboard it started making a beep sound, 3 long beeps and 2 short ones, it has been 2 months now and it keeps doing this sound.

I was wondering how can we solve the problem because it is so annoying and I can't focus while studying.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @7usam 

Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... I would like to help you.

(1Remove Charger immediately !

(2Recommendation and solution ( unless there is already a short circuit on the main board )

Put a towel on a heater (in the living room) and place notebook on towel with keyboard <facing down> and let it dry for a few days.

Please report your results

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.