Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp Pavilion 15eg0014nl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Behringer LINE 2 USB is a Stereo line in to USB interface cable. It operates at 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz sample rates. It is compatible with most 32-bit Mac and Windows drivers and software as advertised on Behringer website.

I cannot select a sampling rate higher than 16bit/22.050Hz even though I can see all available sampling rates on other laptops running Windows 10. See picture below:

behringer.png

I have already tried updating audio drivers and downloading the ASIO4all drivers but the Asio icon doesn't show in the toolbar and they don't seem to be working at all. Do you have any suggestions? I need a higher sampling rate for recording instruments (line level). Thanks. Best regards,

Valentina. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Here is the product:

[content removed]

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.