Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Notebook - 15s-du1016tu
Microsoft Windows 11

I can no longer use my wireless headphones with my HP laptop. They are Sony headphones. They worked previously with this laptop and they work with an older laptop and other devices so it implies there is an issue with this laptop.
They appear to pair fine - they are displayed as paired in settings. But the audio continues to come through the laptop speakers and nothing through the headphones. I have tried all the suggestions the virtual assistant gave - checking for driver updates, repairing the device, etc with no luck. Please help!

Picture1.png

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

The only suggestion I can offer, would be to update the Realtek Bluetooth driver to the latest version for W11...

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp135501-136000/sp135683.exe 

HP Recommended

Thanks for trying, but no luck 🙂

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Sorry that the updated driver didn't work.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.