Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp chromebook x360 14-da0000

Hi evryone,

So I recently bought a chromebook x360 and I have 2 issue. The 1st one is that when I'm trying to log into microsoft office after uploading the app, I cannot connect my account at all, I even create a new email address but the problem is still de same.

The other is that I paired my JBL speaker with my chromebook but when I tried to listen music or else the sounds only comes out from the chromebook not through the speaker, I tried again with spotify and I can't select my speaker despite being paired already. Help will be very welcome, thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Aish86, Welcome to HP Support Community!

If your Chromebook works with Bluetooth, it can connect to accessories like:

• Keyboards
  • Mice
  • Speakers
  • Headphones
  • Headsets (audio only)

Step 1: Check if your Chromebook works with Bluetooth

1. At the bottom right, select the time.
  2. If you see Bluetooth , your Chromebook works with Bluetooth.

Step 2: Pair a Bluetooth accessory

2. Select Bluetooth .
  3. If Bluetooth is off, turn on Bluetooth.
  4. Select the accessory you want to connect to.
  5. Follow the onscreen instructions to finish connecting.
  6. To check if your accessory is connected, look under "Paired devices."

Note: Your phone doesn’t pair to your Chromebook with Bluetooth, but you can connect to your phone's network

Turn off Bluetooth

2. Select Bluetooth .
  3. Turn off Bluetooth.

Fix Bluetooth problems

If you have trouble using a Bluetooth device with your Chromebook, try these steps:

• Check for system updates. If any updates are available, install them.
  • Turn Bluetooth off, then back on.
  • Turn your Chromebook off, then back on.

If you still have problems, contact your Chromebook manufacturer or your Bluetooth device's manufacturer.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.