Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Bluetooth speakers pay music too fast

HP Envy 15
Microsoft Windows XP

I have an Envy 15. I recently in paired with bluetooth speaker. Pairing worked perfectly however the sound through the speaker plays at a fast speed. Sounds like the Chimpmunks.

Tried removing and reinstalling device. The same issue continues. Any assistance to fix this issue would be greatly apprecaited.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
18,630 17,373 953 2,194
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Bluetooth speakers pay music too fast

Hi @Oljana,

Welcome to the HP Forums! I read your post on the HP Support Forums and wanted to reach out to you. 

I see you are having an issue with the HP ENVY 15 Notebook and issues with the sound. Try Uninstalling the Audio in the Device Manager. In the Device Manager, right-click on Double-click on Sound, video, and game controllers and select the Audio Driver Uninstall the  Driver Software. Restart the Notebook.

Here is some help from Microsoft if you need it.

Please let me know how this goes.

Please click the Thumbs up if you feel this post has helped you. 

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation