Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi all. I’ve been making music on my laptop for about a decade now. I’ve been using a Toshiba laptop the entire time, and while it’s been good, it’s outdated and slow. I have finally decided it’s time for an upgrade. Its time to invest and buy a machine specific for my music making and want something that can support multiple production programs and midi devices. I made “the big leap” to a new MacBook, but after spending $3k, I was so disappointed that apple is now taking away basic functions of a computer and making me buy MORE devices just to make a computer work like a computer (no built in USB ports, etc). I returned it. I was recently turned on to Razer Computers, but I don’t know too much about them other than that they are used in gaming a lot, so they have super fast processors and upgrades available for storage.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.